Scaygroup snc Via Baioni, 18 — 24123 Bergamo P.IVA 02890220169 is the Data Controller of the personal data collected on this site pursuant to and for the purposes of the Privacy Code. The data controller (legal representative) – determines the purposes and means of data processing. In accordance with the commitment and care that Scaygroup snc dedicates to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, ” Privacy Code “) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, ” GDPR “) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
- Name, surname, address, email, telephone number. Data regarding the information you prefer to receive in order to be able to formulate the request in the best possible way.
If you are the owner of a company, when you decide to use our services you are asked to provide us with some data:
- company name, VAT number, contact name, address, email, telephone number.
- Purpose and duration of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent (a 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
– to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another person;
– for the execution of a task of public interest by the data controller;
– for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties;
- B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (to 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and survey of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services; We inform you that if you are already our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent (Article 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code). To deny your consent to this use of data, you can contact Scaygroup snc and withdraw your consent to this type of treatment in accordance with the data subject’s rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 and 16-21 GDPR. The rights of the interested party are fully listed in point 8 of the information.
- Methods and duration of the processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
- invoices, accounting documents and data relating to transactions are kept for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations);
- data concerning telematic traffic, excluding the contents of the communications, will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism;
- in the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through a request for express cancellation of the personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with limited access, solely for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be securely deleted or irreversibly anonymised. The methods for exercising the right to be forgotten are expressed in point 8 of this information.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A):
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– other subjects (by way of example, professional firms, consultants such as accountants, labor consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to judicial authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union in a manner that complies with the European legislation on GDPR data processing as regards the correct and safe storage of the same. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications, advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller and any wishes in conjunction with holidays. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter to Scaygroup snc – Via Baioni, 18 — 24123 Bergamo
– an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- Changes to the information
This information may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost emphasis on their pages or through alternative or similar means.
- Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Scaygroup snc The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
- Normative requirements
It is possible to view the Personal Data Protection Code of the Privacy Guarantor by clicking here. It is possible to view the European regulation on the processing of personal data GDPR by clicking here.